Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Genealogy of the "Munoz" Family


Looking back and tracing my family's geanology as far back as my family can remember, my oldest relative betweeen both sides of my family was my great grandmother who happenes to be my mothers grandmother.
She went by the name of Aurora Brena and her husband who was my mothers grandfather, Leandro Brena. My great grandfather died at the age of 89 and my great grandmother died at the age of 60, these were my oldest relatives of both sides of my entire family that I could trace back. One daughter of my great grandparents are my grandmother Estella Brena Pantoja, my grandmothers husband who is my grandfather Enrique Pantoja Alcantara died at the age of 75. Now only my grandmother lives, my mom Lucia Munoz Alcantara is the 2nd oldest of 4 children, my uncle Enrique Pantoja is the youngest, my aunt Rocio Pantoja, and my oldest aunt Gabriella Pantoja. As goes for my father's side of the family my oldest family member of this side is my grandmother Camerina Velez Padilla and my grandfather Agapito Munoz, these were the oldest relative if my geanology of my fathers family that I could trace, as my father was explaining to me his family never really took pictures so therefore there isnt much known of his family except only for those in his family who know and remember people of his family. The children of my grandparents: Roberto, Alfredo,Carlos, Jose Luis, Gilberto, Javier (my dad), Martha, Lourdes, Minerva, Chela, and Elva. All who are my aunts and uncles.

No comments:

Post a Comment